
Well, tonight will be a good night for TV. The Wings play the Blues and Missouri and IL play in college basketball tonight. So since the games are on at the same time we must go to the bar with friends... lol Then afterwards I might have to have some friends over to break in my new Wii Fit. I was at best buy last night buying Josh's Christmas present and decided I needed a present for myself :)
Oh... the picture is from my parents visit last October. We went to some wineries (five or six) in Hermann, MO. My mom didn't drink much because they didn't have any Mudslides... lol
WOW.......first time I have ever made the blog. This is cool. love you
ReplyDeleteWow first time that I made the blog. Great....love you
ReplyDeleteWell son I see your layed up for awhile. I don't think snow boarding is as easy as it looks. Hoope you'll be back to normal for your trip to MI. Mom just got back from her walk so I'll show her this site, maybe it will be a little incentive for her to get on the computer. Love you both.
ReplyDelete