We got up early this morning and went snowboarding. I am sorry but I forgot the camera at home. Josh had a long day so I posted a picture of what he looks like after boarding. He had a few bad falls but so he is having to ice is knees tonight. But he is becoming a much better snowboarder. It wasn't to busy at the lodge today and it was even warm outside, but it was very wet. We stopped on the way home and got a pizza. So I am going to take a shower, wrap up in my new robe (thanks Mr and Mrs Keberlein) and spend the night relaxing on the couch and watching a movie. I am not sure if Josh is going to be able to walk tomorrow.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Let it Snow... Let it snow... Let it snow
We got up early this morning and went snowboarding. I am sorry but I forgot the camera at home. Josh had a long day so I posted a picture of what he looks like after boarding. He had a few bad falls but so he is having to ice is knees tonight. But he is becoming a much better snowboarder. It wasn't to busy at the lodge today and it was even warm outside, but it was very wet. We stopped on the way home and got a pizza. So I am going to take a shower, wrap up in my new robe (thanks Mr and Mrs Keberlein) and spend the night relaxing on the couch and watching a movie. I am not sure if Josh is going to be able to walk tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment