Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday Morning... Blah



So it is Monday already. I am blessed with Saturdays and Sundays off. Josh has Fridays and Saturdays off right now, but that will be changing in January. I am really excited because I only have to work today and tomorrow then I have the rest of the week off. Josh has to work all week, but will be working from home Christmas Day. This year we are staying in St Louis. I think we both are a little home sick. But I am just so very happy that he is back in St Louis. Six months ago we thought he would still be living in Newton at Christmas time. We are blessed to be together.

Josh had a long night. His drivers keep calling him with problems. Two drivers dropped their trailer last night. I told Josh that the odds of that has to be small so he should buy a lotto ticket today. lol He is not feeling well. His office is so cold so he keeps getting sick. He is going to have to start doubling up on the vitamins.

The picture is of Josh and his brother and dad before his sisters wedding the weekend after Thanksgiving. The wedding was beautiful and we had a great time in Hays, Kansas. The trip flew by to fast.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I love to hear what is going on with you two,because you are missed so much and I wish you were home. I hope I,m doing this right. If not you will have to teach me yes again.....Love you Mom The pictures are good. Josh looks so handsome..

    ReplyDelete