Friday, April 17, 2009

Poor Josh...lol



Well, Josh has had an interesting few days. Yesterday he went to lunch with a co-worker. In the parking lot was a goose. So Josh decided to play around with the goose. He would walk towards it until it hissed. Then it would follow Josh. Josh basically just pissed it off. So after lunch he walked outside to find the goose's revenge. The picture is of Josh's new work car. Lets just say the goose won. lol

Then tonight we went biking. Josh decided to jump a down tree and didn't really land the jump. His leg and arm look a little rough. He said the shower burned. lol I counted tonight and I have 16 bruises on my legs from biking.



Other than that not much else is new or exciting. Last night we went to the ITAP (Josh and Dan's favorite place) with some friends. We have been biking a lot now that the weather is finally nice. Next week we are planning to go to Kansas City. The Tigers are in town so we are going to go to all three games. Saturday is a night game so we are going to take our bikes and hit some trails in KC. I am SOOOO excited for summer :) The following weekend we are meeting my brother in Kentucky to go to the Kentucky Derby. I can't wait. That is always a great time. Then the weekend after that is a friend's birthday so we will be at ITAP partying it up. Then the weekend after that a friend and I are going to take a motorcycle training class to get our licence. I can't wait. Maybe I will buy my dad's bike. lol Then after that we are volunteering with Habitat for Humanity with some friends. So the summer looks exciting.



No comments:

Post a Comment