So we have been so busy lately. We have both been on a diet... ick! But the good news is we have each lose around 10 lbs. So we are going in the right direction. School has been kicking my butt. Lots of late nights studying.
Today is Josh's annual meeting. So he will be gone all day. But I am sure the guys will have fun afterwards. lol He deserves some fun because he has been working his butt off. I don't know how he does it. I am so proud of him. He hasn't had a day off in weeks.
Today I am cleaning and running around getting things done. I also went and got a pedicure and manicure. It was my valentines present from Josh. I got him a Red Wings Winter Classic Jersey. It is really sweet!
Well, hope everyone is doing great!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment