
So this is our new love :) We can't stop playing! Josh had the day off so he is better than me. Go figure 8 extra hours of practice helped... lol Well it has been a long week. It has been hard adjusting back after the short work weeks and vacations. I am really just stressed out tonight and tired. I am excited to take a bath and watch Gray's Anatomy and Private Practice. Josh is watching the football game (go Florida!) with the boys so I don't have to fight for the good TV. I also have to decide by midnight if I want to go to school next semester. Tuition went up again... Just my luck. I am also really burned out. It is so hard to study when I see everyone else having fun. I wonder some days if it is worth it. Josh is talking about going back to school for his teaching degree. I am not sure how serious he is about it... but I will support him any goal he wants to achieve. Ok... enough venting about my problems. Sorry, I am just in a blah mood. But some good news is that we might have visitors tomorrow. Josh's beautiful sister and brother-in-law might come for the weekend. I hope they do. They are very sweet and a lot of fun. We love visitors! So everyone should come visit! Other good new is that I came home to a clean house. I really needed that... Thanks babe. Days like to today remind me how lucky I am to have a great man like him. I love you Josh! xoxo
Oh, one last thing... We want to know who is reading this. Please post a comment, if anything just saying you name so that I know if anyone is (besides my Mom... I know she is addicted to reading all the kids blogs). Well to the tube and couch I go! Fred is even going to join me. He needs a bath bad and he has to look pretty for company. lol Fred misses you Mom!
Yes I love to read all the kids blogs. It lets me know how you are doing and feeling each day. It makes me feel like I am part of your life even though I'm not there. I miss you so much. I think you shouil start back to school. You have worked so hard to get where you are. And it is almost over..I even miss Fred wow he is getting big....
ReplyDeleteThere are others that are reading this blog, just not saying anything. Your Dad reads it.Have a good day. love you
ReplyDeletelol... So my Mom is logged in under my name and posted those comments... lol Nice job Mom :)
ReplyDeletebut we all love you
ReplyDelete