Saturday, January 17, 2009
I am glad to be home from the Hospital...
Well, as everyone knows I haven't felt good all week. Last night Josh and I went to dinner and then rented a movie. I was tired and went to bed about 11. At 2 o'clock I woke because of a horrible pain in my stomach. I took some medicine and laid back down. I did fall a sleep for a little bite but was back up with the pain feeling worse lower in my stomach. Around 5 o'clock I woke Josh up to take my to the Emergency Room. It felt like it took an hour to drive the 5 miles to the ER. I thought I was going to die. Josh filled out the paper work because I could barely talk. I was in so much pain and was crying. It was the worse pain I have ever felt. They started giving my pain medicine. By this point I was throwing up and having a hard time breathing. It took a lot of medicine before I could finally relax. At this point I couldn't open my eyes. The world was spinning. Poor Josh was working from the ER between trying to take care of me. Well after some testing they found out that I have a large Kidney Stone. Everyone keeps telling me this is worse pain then labor pains. They released me and Josh brought me home. Then he went and got my 4 pain pills before he went to work. I have slept since then. The Stone is not moving right now so I am not in pain. But it could be a long night because I have to pass this stone sooner or later. So I will be in bed for a while. Please Pray that this thing passes quickly. I have to catch it and take it to a specialist to see if we can prevent this from happening again. It has been a long week. Hopefully I will start feeling better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment